Notice: Undefined index: event_name in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 42
Notice: Undefined index: event_title in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 42
Notice: Undefined index: sdate in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 42
Notice: Undefined index: sdate in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 45
1st January 1970
Notice: Undefined index: city in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 45
Notice: Undefined index: country in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 45
- Research your topic thoroughly and ensure you are knowledgeable about your topic before attending the conference..
- Arrive at the conference venue early to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Dress appropriately for the conference, as professional attire is expected.
- Actively participate in discussions and sessions, ask relevant questions and engage with other attendees.
- Network with other attendees and professionals, exchange business cards and build meaningful connections.
- Take good notes during the conference to review later and implement any new knowledge or ideas you have gained.
- Attend all sessions, including keynote speeches and panel discussions to gain the most value from the conference.
- Follow the guidelines for presenting your research work and make sure your presentation is well-prepared and visually appealing.
- Stay up-to-date on the conference schedule and be on time for all events.
- Give yourself enough time to relax and recharge during the conference, as well as explore the city or surroundings.
- Don't be unprepared for your presentation, make sure to thoroughly research and rehearse beforehand.
- Don't forget to turn off your phone or any other electronic devices during sessions or presentations.
- Don't engage in any disruptive behaviour or make inappropriate comments during the conference.
- Don't neglect to take care of your personal needs such as eating, sleeping, and staying hydrated.
- Don't disregard the guidelines for presenting research works, such as length of time, format, and content restrictions.
- Don't ignore any instructions given by the conference organizers, including fire safety guidelines or emergency protocols.
- Don't neglect to network and make connections with other attendees, as this is a valuable opportunity for professional growth.
- Don't be late for sessions, keynote speeches, or other events as it shows a lack of respect for the speakers and other attendees.
- Don't forget to bring all the necessary materials, such as business cards, presentation materials, and other important documents.
- Don't disregard the importance of relaxation and self-care, as it is crucial for maintaining a healthy work-life balance.