Notice: Undefined index: event_name in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 42
Notice: Undefined index: event_title in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 42
Notice: Undefined index: sdate in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 42
Notice: Undefined index: sdate in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 45
1st January 1970
Notice: Undefined index: city in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 45
Notice: Undefined index: country in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 45
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The plagiarism policy helps to ensure that authors properly acknowledge other authors' work when referencing and
upholds the scholarly integrity of the research community.
- Research papers submitted for publication will be screened with plagiarism detection software to determine their originality and similarity percent to other sources.
Papers that do not meet these criteria will be returned to the authors for revision.
- In the event that plagiarism is detected prior to publication, the author will be given the opportunity to resubmit the paper after making the necessary changes as advised by the editor. If the editor determines that the issue of plagiarism is substantial,
the paper will not be considered for publication.
- If plagiarism or a false identity is suspected or discovered after a paper has been published, the paper will be temporarily removed from the website until verification is complete. In the case of only a few paragraphs being plagiarized, the author will be given a chance to
modify the published paper and it will be restored to the website once approved by the editor.
- However, if IIRST determines that plagiarism or a false identity is a major concern in the published paper and violates others' copyrights, the paper will be permanently removed from publication and the author will be penalized and banned from IIRST and other conference organizers for life.
The removal will be noted on the journal website and indexing services will be notified.
- Authors who republish their previously published work (self-plagiarism) will also be subject to the procedure outlined above.
- IIRST is registered under "Peoples Empowerment Trust" under Section 25, Companies Act, 1956.
- IIRST is an Independent non-profit organization with the goal of advancing scientific research both in India and internationally.
- IIRST is not associated with any university.
- The members of the editorial board are not employees of IIRST.
- IIRST reserves the right to cancel the registration and withdraw publication if a participant or delegate violates the rules and regulations. In such cases, necessary action will be taken immediately.
- IIRST has the right to publish, withdraw, or modify papers from conference proceedings or journals at any time.
All rights reserved by IIRST.**