Notice: Undefined index: event_name in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 42
Notice: Undefined index: event_title in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 42
Notice: Undefined index: sdate in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 42
Notice: Undefined index: sdate in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 45
1st January 1970
Notice: Undefined index: city in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 45
Notice: Undefined index: country in /home/ptech-iirst-comsite/html/event/banner.php on line 45
Paper Submission and Publication in IIRST International Conferences:
- All papers submitted must be original and cannot be published elsewhere before or after the conference.
- All authors and co-authors must inform their department head, principal, or guide about their paper submission to IIRST International Conferences.
- All authors and co-authors must include correct affiliations in their papers.
- The Organizing Committee may not accept papers submitted after the registration deadline.
- IIRST will review each paper before accepting it for the conference with the help of three reviewers.
- IIRST will not publish the authors' or co-authors' emails online.
- IIRST cannot add, modify, or delete any author's or co-author's name in the paper without the permission of all authors and co-authors listed in the paper.
- Only registered papers will be published by IIRST.
- The person who submits the paper will be considered the original author of the paper, and IIRST is not responsible for identifying the original author or co-author.
- In case of IIRST receives a complaint about the originality of the author and it is found to be true, the paper will be immediately suspended from publication.
- Suspended papers cannot be republished or distributed by IIRST from the date of suspension.
- Obtaining a visa to attend any IIRST conference is the sole responsibility of the participant and IIRST is not responsible for obtaining any visas.
- If a visa application is cancelled or not approved, IIRST will not refund the conference registration fee. The fee can be transferred to another IIRST conference within one year of the conference date or to another participant. In case of visa cancellation,
the participant can participate virtually and receive their certificates and complete the publication process.
- IIRST does not guarantee the safety of any participant while they are on any type of visa to any country.
Attending IIRST Conferences:
- Participants must register and pay the specified fee before attending the conference.
- Regularly check the official conference page for updates.
- The conference venue and date may change, and registered participants will be notified by email and phone.
- Do not engage in any violent behaviour before or after the event..
- Bring a valid government-issued ID to the conference.
- Conference kits may not be available at the event and may be sent later by post.
- Late arrivals may not be allowed to participate in the conference.
- Activists are not permitted to attend.
- IIRST reserves the right to publish conference images.
- IIRST is not responsible for any monetary losses or ticket refunds if the conference is cancelled or rescheduled. However, registration fees will be refunded.
Publication in International/National Journals by IIRST:
- IIRST holds the exclusive right to choose papers from conferences for publication in International Journals.
- Submission to Scopus/SCI Indexed Journal: At the written request of the author, IIRST may submit the paper to any non-IIRST international journal indexed in Scopus or SCI. In this case, the author must bear the full cost of publication, which varies depending on the journal.
This process can take anywhere from 3 to 12 months.
- Payments made for conference attendance will not be refunded if the registered paper is not selected for a Scopus or SCI-indexed journal, or if the author chooses not to publish in a IIRST associated international journal after the conference.
- IIRST may accept a paper from its conferences or affiliated conferences for publication in a IIRST affiliated international journal after the authors have made at least 20% revisions to the paper.
- It typically takes IIRST a minimum of 25 to 60 days to complete the second round of review for affiliated international journals after the conference.
- All IIRST affiliated international journals are approved by the ISSN.
- Authors must pay for a hard copy of the journal when receiving it
- The editorial board holds the right to reject any paper for publication in the international journal after the second round of review (post-conference/seminar). If the paper is rejected, no refund will be given for the conference registration fee.